Florida Lewd Conduct Defense Attorneys
Prostitution is defined as the trade of sexual acts for currency or some type of return, and it is not a crime that is taken lightly in the state of Florida. It is also illegal to engage in any sexual acts with the intention of a tryst, meaning that no appointments or meetings can be made for prostitution or an indecent act with the intentions of furthering such an appointment.
Under Florida law, you could face prostitution or solicitation charges if you commit the following offenses:
- Own, set up, preserve, or run any building or passage for delivery for the purpose of prostitution
- Suggest or consent to provide another person for the intention of prostitution
- Entertain or allow the delivery of a person into any place or environment, or transport for the purpose of prostitution, or allow a person to stay there for such intentions
- Guide, transport, or agree to guide or transport a person to any area with the knowledge that the purpose of such guiding or transporting leads to prostitution
- Offer to engage in prostitution
- Solicit, persuade, or obligate another to perform an act or acts of prostitution
- Live in any establishment or be in the presence of any vehicle for the function of prostitution
- Assist, encourage, or partake in any of the above acts in regards to agreeing, performing or setting up any act of sex for compensation
- Pay for the services of any individual soliciting sexual acts
Consequences of Prostitution
A first offense for prostitution can result in 60 days in county jail, a second offense can end in up to one year in jail and a third offense is punishable by up to 5 years in prison. If any offense brought against you involves a minor and prostitution, the crime is punishable by up to 15 years in prison. These are not records you want damaging your future– prostitution charges can make it difficult to find a job or support yourself in the long-run.
Helpful and Caring Attorneys Are On Your Side
The educated sex crimes attorneys at Perez LaSure Law are well-versed in every law dealing with prostitution in the state of Florida. We understand that there are always two sides to a story, and we believe in your right to an ironclad defense. We care about ensuring your reputation remains unsullied, and our aid will get you one step closer to a successful legal result. If you are being charged with prostitution, contact天津福彩app下载 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal options.
In need of a consultation?
Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
517 W Bryan St.
Kissimmee, FL. 34741